The LAA will be hosting a “Small Works” Exhibit and Sale titled: “Little Treasures” at the Leominster Library Community Room.
FEBRUARY 4-25, 2018
OPENING RECEPTION: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH FROM 2-4 PM.
REMINDERS FOR MEMBERS WHO ARE ENTERED IN THE SHOW
- Art to be hung: No longer than 12” on any side
- Labels must be taped to the upper right corner on the back of the artwork.
- Hanging wire – must be stretched firm no other hanging devices will be accepted.
- Delivery of artwork is the Leominster Library, Community Room, Thursday, Feb. 1 from 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- All sales are the responsibility of the exhibiting artist. Artists will contact Carolyn Todd (phone number on entry form) when the artwork is sold.
- Reception is Sunday, February 4, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Pick up is Sunday, February 25 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Any artwork not recovered at this time and date will be required to pay a $5.00 storage fee per day.