The LAA will be hosting a “Small Works” Exhibit and Sale titled: “Little Treasures” at the Leominster Library Community Room.
FEBRUARY 4-25, 2018
OPENING RECEPTION: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH FROM 2-4 PM.
REMINDERS FOR MEMBERS WHO ARE ENTERED IN THE SHOW
- Art to be hung: No longer than 12” on any side
- Labels must be taped to the upper right corner on the back of the artwork.
- Hanging wire – must be stretched firm no other hanging devices will be accepted.
- Delivery of artwork is the Leominster Library, Community Room, Thursday, Feb. 1 from 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- All sales are the responsibility of the exhibiting artist. Artists will contact Carolyn Todd (phone number on entry form) when the artwork is sold.
- Reception is Sunday, February 4, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Pick up is Sunday, February 25 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Any artwork not recovered at this time and date will be required to pay a $5.00 storage fee per day.
The LAA will hold it’s 53rd annual spring exhibit at St. Leo’s Auditorium from April 26-29, 2018.
Current members who’s dues have been paid by December 9, 2017 are eligible to enter, as well as new members who join by February 28, 2018.
Details will be posted early in the new year, so check back often!
The LAA will be hosting a “Small Works” Exhibit and Sale titled: “Little Treasures” at the Leominster Library Community Room. The show will run from February 4-25, 2018, with an opening reception on Sunday, Febuary 4th from 2-4 pm.
All current paid members are encouraged to enter. Entry form and instructions can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
Little Treasures Art Exhibit forms
All members are invited to join in the fun at our annual Holiday Pot Luck Dinner and Museum Tour
Tuesday, December 13 @ 6 PM
Fitchburg Art Museum
185 Elm St., Fitchburg, MA
The monthly meeting for the LAA will be held at 7 pm Tuesday, Nov. 21 at the Congregational Church of Christ, 583 Main St. (Rte 13), Leominster.
Guest artist, JILL POTTLE will create a multi-medium collage piece. Pottle’s paintings and drawings have been described as expressionist realism. There is a $5 guest fee for non-members that may be applied toward membership. In case of inclement weather, cancellation information will be announced on WPKZ-AM 1280 and on this website.
View Jill Pottle’s website at www.pottleart.com.
Our first meeting of the new season on Tuesday, Sept. 19th was very well attended with 69 people signing in. Everyone seemed happy to be meeting at the Congregational Church once again and the evening seemed somewhat like a reunion.
Our guest artist, Alicia Drakiotes gave us an entertaining demonstration of her new method of Poured Acrylic Art. Attendees gathered around her table and interacted with Alicia and each other as questions were asked and information shared as she explained how she mixed the ingredients and showed how to pour colors onto different surfaces to form colorful abstract art.
Thank you, Alicia! For more info on Alicia’s art please visit her website: www.aliciadrakiotes.com
The LAA monthly meetings will now be held at the Congregational Church in North Leominster, beginning September 19, 2017. Please use back entrance. The address is 583 Main Street, Leominster, MA 01453.